The Institute's approach has the following goals:
- Improving the relationship between teachers and students.
- Counseling students and engaging them in problem-solving activities.
- Emphasis on preparing students for advancements in the global economy and the general public's and students' standard of living.
- Aiding students in selecting the best professional route for employment, advanced study, entrepreneurship, etc.
- The mentoring program of the institute helps and counsels the students in academic, non-academic, and personal domains to achieve their best in life because the majority of students are not mature enough to make their own decisions in the vastly changing scene of technology and rapid life.
- The program's main focus is on resolving the students' shortcomings in study-related attitudes, routines, and knowledge.
- Numerous additional supporting techniques have been implemented to ensure proper collaboration of lectures, tutorials, and practical classes.
- The instructor organizes advanced tutorials with an emphasis on problem-based learning of contemporary technology in collaboration with the relevant faculty experts.