- 1. To foster a sense of competition among the students.
- 2. To encourage and inspire students to obtain employment through competitive exams.
- 3. To equip students with a global perspective.
- 4. To increase the participation of female students in competitive exams.
- 5. To prepare rural youngsters for hiring in the public and private sectors.
The institution is dedicated to helping its students succeed. The college's Vision statement “Provide a distinct environment of excellence in value-based and career-oriented education for all segments of society” is quite clear. The college accepts students from underprivileged and economically underprivileged segments of society. Colleges have made some excellent progress in raising their financial situation. The placement cell, IBPS centre, and centre’s for preparation for competitive exams are all actively working to advance the education of the students. Students benefited from free coaching provided by the institution. Many students have enrolled in AGS Health Services during the academic years 2016–17 and 2017–18, which has improved their economic situation. The establishment of competitive tests and a placement cell was a beneficial step the institution took to improve the economic position of the students, and the parents of the adjacent villages commended the college for it.